It’s been quite a while since the last release of DiscussIt Moderator, and for good reason, we have made colossal improvements to the application.
You will immediately notice the cleaner intuitive GUI. The comment feed is now rendered using HTML which gives us more freedom with layout and is faster to draw. Changes are not only skin deep though, with speed enhancements the goal, we upgraded our API to use Auth 2.0 and made alterations to the data store. The GUI and backend changes combine to make moderation a speedy pleasure.
A right click context menu can now be brought up for all comments where options to reply, edit or ban IP can be seen. A filters section is now shown on your live comment feed column, you can include or exclude by url patterns (i.e. ‘!sport movies’ would exclude sport and include movies) making it easy to share moderation duties.
Download DiscussIt Moderator, it’s FREE!
New features include…
* Set toast notifcation visibility/sound per site.
* Edit comments (right click on a message to see the feature).
* Filter your comment view by url to share moderation workload.
* Filter by status (only showing new speeds up your moderation duties – try it!).
* Settings screen imporved.
* OAuth 2.0.